These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Everything Promotions, Inc.’s (DBA Imprint Engine) Website.
Everything Promotions, Inc. is located at:
6983 Oxford Street
Saint Louis Park, MN 55426
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Everything Promotions, Inc.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
PPE Terms & Conditions
Demand, Availability & Pricing: Products are in high demand globally. Production & product availability is subject to change daily/weekly as the factories adjust to global demand. Prices are subject to change daily. We can better estimate the production turn-around time for the order. See each product sheets for current best estimates of cost, leadtimes, and availability. Pricing is net. No payment or trade discounts are allowed.
Fair Market Pricing: The current marketplace has created an environment of opportunistic re-sellers and ‘price gougers’. We are not one of them. We have negotiated costs that are extremely fair and equitable in the current supply & demand environment. We expect these prices to represent direct pricing to state governments, municipalities, hospitals, and large retailer chains.
Payment Terms: 100% Cash in Advance. Exception to this are extremely limited. Ex Works China Factory or FOB nearest major China airport. Terms vary by factory. Wire transfer fees are the responsibility of the purchaser. Wire fees may not be deducted from the invoice. Transfer of funds may be to a designated US bank or to HSBC Bank of Hong Kong or another China Bank as required.
Vetting: All factories have been vetted as a qualified manufacturer of the products represented in this worksheet to the best of our ability by personal visits by our ‘China ground team or by detailed and interviews and videos of existing operations. Furthermore, we have secured certifications for each factory and product listed in this catalog. We recognize that in crisis, frauds will arise, presenting themselves as factory representatives or with available inventory that they do not have. We offer ‘Proof of Life or Proof of Existing Factory Operations’. For details, please contact us.
Pre-Shipment Inspection: On request, we will provide factory inspection services for orders over $500,000 with no additional costs using members of our China team. Inspections will validate and verify all factory and product certifications; validate production operations capabilities (by video) and perform pre-shipment checks and document review. Pre-shipment inspections from traditional test companies such as Intertek or SGS are not included as they are backlogged, and we cannot rely on their availability.
Transportation: Factories and/or our freight forwarder retain the right to choose and select ‘best available routing’ to a single USA airport destination. US air cargo destinations may be limited to a ‘top 10’ air cargo airports. Other destinations are at the discretion of the air carrier. Air cargo freight rates are changing daily & have increased significantly since the Coronavirus outbreak. PPE Advantage or its affiliates are not responsible for changes in air cargo rates. Air cargo freight space availability is also changing daily. Larger shipments may be required to be split shipped in order to secure cargo space.
No Returns /No Refunds Policy: With the exception of Thermometers, all our PPE products are disposable, no warranty & no returns will be accepted. For Thermometers, we will accept a 30-day warranty. Given the dynamics of the fast-moving market environment, NO refunds will be allowed.
Insurance: dSource is an Illinois LLC in good standing. We hold $2M in product liability insurance coverage. China factories also hold product liability insurance but may or may not extend their coverage to foreign purchasers.
Other: dSource LLC acts as an intermediary sales agent between the Factory, Freight Forwarder, and Purchaser. The quoted costs within this spread sheet are inclusive of sales agent service fees for dSource LLC. dSource LLC does not take physical possession of any goods.
Prices are currently very fluid and subject to change without notice. Air shipping costs have tripled with FedEx, UPS and Air Cargo taking advantage of supply and demand issues. Balance due with proof of Air Way Bill showing order is in the air. Pricing for product is set and is updated every other day. Air shipping pricing may fluctuate and is paid by the client based on verified rates.
Unless otherwise stated, Everything Promotions, Inc. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Everything Promotions, Inc. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://STORE.printengine.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://STORE.printengine.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://STORE.printengine.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://STORE.printengine.com
Redistribute content from Everything Promotions, Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Everything Promotions, Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Everything Promotions, Inc., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Everything Promotions, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Everything Promotions, Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Everything Promotions, Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Everything Promotions, Inc.; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Downloadable software products
– Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
– Book with obvious signs of use
– CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
– Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
– Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
### Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
### Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
### Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]wpengine.com and send your item to: 6983 Oxford Street Saint Louis Park, MN 55426.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 6983 Oxford Street Saint Louis Park, MN 55426.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last Updated on December 13th, 2018